Our consulting services most often fall in the range of $145 to $185 per hour, depending upon the complexity and scale of the engagement.
- typical home issues with no networking considerations fall on the lower end of this spectrum
- typical small and medium business issues, and networking concerns are in the middle range
- larger businesses with more comprehensive networking, backup and multiple sites/multiple servers are toward the upper range
- website programming is typically $165 per hour for normal rates, $225 per hour for rush rates
- programming is generally $165-225 per hour
Please call us to arrange for a consultation on your needs and their approximate costs.
— service contracts —
Customers may feel their systems require constant scheduled maintenance or would prefer a service contract. Terms will be independently scoped for such contracts, and will likely follow a period of a-la-carte consulting to get a feel for the effort involved.
— project-based work —
Highly involved projects that require careful planning, design and programming will be independently scoped and documented before engagement with the customer. This ensures consensus that what is being built is what you need, and accountability that what is delivered is to specification.
— website design —
Websites come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. For this reason we typically treat a website as a “project” and shepherd it through a development process that ensures that the creative and technical aspects of your vision are all met and exceeded wherever possible.
For more details on our web design features and prices, please visit our page on web packages.
— payment —
We accept cash, check, American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.